The Jeju Tourist Information Center
The Jeju Tourism Organization operates its Jeju Tourism Information Center to ensure you have an enjoyable and comfortable trip.
This includes fielding tourist inquiries, providing sightseeing interpretation services, wheelchair rentals, answering questions about transportation, festivals and events, and more.
In addition to Korean, we offer service in three other languages (English, Chinese, and Japanese) by telephone or in an online chat.
- Our staff specialize in Jeju tourism consultations
Their mission is to provide you with the most accurate, up-to-date tourism information possible
- We can connect you to emergency services if required
The Provincial Police Department, the National Police Service, 119 Safety Report Center, Jeju Special Self-Governing Province Tourism Association, among others.
- We provide location-based services to travelers
Information based on your current Jeju location is sent to the center to better help us help you.
(In accordance with the Personal Information Protection Act, we secure your permission before implementing the service)
- How to Use the Service
Phone : Call Center +82-64-740-6000 ☞ Press 1 for Korean, 2 for English, 3 for Chinese, 4 for Japanese
Advice by chat : Online Chat
Offline : Come to the Jeju Tourist Information Center office
Hours of Operation : Daily 09:00~18:00
Jeju Welcome Center Tourist Information Center
- Lobby, 23 Seondeok-ro, Jeju City (Yeon-dong 313-80)
- By Car
- - Turn right towards ‘Jungmun, Hallim, and Sinjeju’ at Jeju International Airport Entrance.
- - Move 1.7km along Gonghang-ro
- - Turn left at Yeon-dong Sageori
- - Turn left after moving 269m along Seondeok-ro
- By Bus
- - Take bus No. 315, 316, 365, 465, or 466 at Jeju International Airport Bus Stop and then get off at
Yeon-dong Community Service Center Bus Stop (Move 4 Bus Stops)
- - Move about 278m to Jeju Tourism Organization
- By Bike
- - Move about 216m towards Jeju International Airport Entrance Junction
- - Walk across at Gonghang-ro through crosswalk
- - Move 1.68km towards Gonghang-ro
- - Go straight to Roundabout
- - Move 510m along Sindae-ro
- - Walk across at Sindae-ro through crosswalk
- - Turn left after moving 232m along Seondeok-ro